The following sayings are taken from the letters of Mother Maria Theresia:
- As we pray, so will we live and our lives will be like our prayers.
- One "Thanks be to God" in suffering is more pleasing to God than a thousand in good days.
- Let us keep courage and say with the Apostle: "I can do all in God who strengthens me."
- Let us be patient with others, then others will also be patient with us.
- Many kinds of crosses will come, but the Lord helps and gives new strength to the weak.
- All is in God's hands, and when we do what we can, we can be calm.
- When our hearts are at peace, then our actions will also be peaceful.
- True freedom manifests itself in self-control.
- We desire to be the least in all things; but in love no one should surpass us.
The motto of her life was: All as God wishes. He leads, I follow.